Re: [OM] Starter Camera - OMG

Subject: Re: [OM] Starter Camera - OMG
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:58:38 +0200
On Tue, 27 May 2003 13:29:40 -0700
Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The list always needs and welcomes newbies, and there are no
> 'dummies', just those who are relatively ignorant in this
> specialized area of knowledge, a situation easily rectified!

<SNIP - a list of excellent references>

...and if the information is not on the www, then it's probably on
the list. There are some very knowledgeable folks out there
(including you, Moose) from whom I personally have learned so much.
So just ask, Douglas...:)

> Those are a few of the major info resources. I'm sure I've missed
> some, but if you follow the links from these, you will find a lot.
>
> Let the list know what you are looking for and you will undoubtedly
> get some offers to sell OM1(n)s. I have some stuff to sell. What
> are you looking for in terms of price, color, condition, lens,
> etc.? If you want to discuss details, you can contact me off list.

Hehe...Moose, can I have a mint, coral-red 85/2 :) Or do you only
stock silver/black? :)

--thomas

> Moose
>
> Douglas Tourtelot wrote:
>
> >Sorry to be such a newbie "dummy" but what is/are the difference/s
> >between an OM-1 and an OM-1n?   I am sorta in the market.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx