Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:33:22 -0700
Bill your faith in the wisdom of the OM list is touching...

When I had 'old cars' that I put away for the winter, usually the mothball
smell would go away if I parked them in the sun with the windows part way
down for a few hours. The mothballs didn't seem to deter the rodent nests
much anyway... I had to have a part of my Buick convertible seat redone
after the critters nested in it. Better storage solved that problem next
winter (but more $$ too...)
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...