Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Caps Trivia
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:53:24 -0700
Interesting, i haven't come across the first one with the serrated edge.
The main difference i see between the caps that came on my original zuikos
versus the caps on the later ones (and oly caps that i've purchased new
lately) other than the thickness, is that the spring tabs on the later ones
protrude while the earlier ones don't.

I tend to have a mounted om bouncing around in my backpack/daypack each day,
and the later caps just pop off all the time, even if in a case, while the
earlier ones never do.

You're right, having conversations about lens caps is getting pretty weird,
but it has made me use filters because i can't trust the caps....  ;)

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>