Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?

Subject: Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 05:45:37 +0100
Bill

I have had your dates down on my PIM for a while. I am interested in meeting up, and I promise to take more photos this time... ;-)

Chris
On Tuesday, Jul 8, 2003, at 05:03 Europe/London, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

I will be in London the last two or three days in August and if any of the London, or there abouts, list members would have an interest in hooking up for an Olympus photo shoot, please let me know. The time which would work best for me and probably for others might be Saturday morning August 30th. I would propose a fairly early start with a finish shortly afternoon, with the opportunity to break bread and chat a bit before going our separate ways. As one who does a bit of nature and wildlife, my early can be a little early for some, however at the end of a 16 day trip my early will likely fit into everyone else's. My Hotel is the Jolly St. Ermins, Caxton Street, Westminster, SW1H 0QW, which as I remember if fairly centrally located. Anyone interested in this little Yank/Texan/Brit meet, please respond on list. Bill Barber
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
