Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:08:50 -0700
on 8/29/03 8:57 AM, Grigorov, Boris at BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> When you read further, you would see a reference to Moose.  Of course he
> angrily responded :0).  Just was curious what would happen if I switched
> Lama and Moose again.
> But I was dead serious about how important is for the list members to have
> some degree of familiarity and trust.
>
> Boris Grigorov

I think Moose's response was some kind of bizarre Bezerkeley humor... you
know how they are up there <g>! Still, I don't think I would change places
with St. Louis, and I live in the wilds of Silicon Valley, where the jobs
all went away... :-(

When I was back in Michigan a few weeks ago, driving by the KK shop
abuilding, one of the big things that struck me was the 'normal' humidity of
the summer air. Even though it was relatively mild, most days only in the
upper '70's or low-mid 80's, it -felt- much heavier and steamier than it
ever does around here. This must be a dry jungle valley...

OM Content -- I don't worry about fungus in my lenses, as the typical
relative humidity hearabouts is 35-500r lower year-round.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...