Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:01:49 -0400

Actually, the low light hand-held is just a bonus. I like big trannies.. Or at least I do now, after seeing a few on the light table..
Have you heard about the trannies that Kodak used to place in Grand Central Station in New York? There is little that can compare with a backlit transparency. But are you planning on displaying them or printing from them?

I'm probably spinning around in circles.. But one thing is for sure, whatever I get, nobody can say I didn't think about it before I bought it!!

Good idea Albert. I think it is wise to spend several weeks or more thinking on a major purchase before I buy. Saves me lots of money on impulse buying.

gregg