Re: [photo] Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?

Subject: Re: [photo] Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:36:35 +0200
tOM Trottier schrieb:
Don't always believe what the eBay page says - the seller has usually just "chosen" the default choice. I've found 950f individuals and 60% of businesses will ship to Canada if you "Ask the seller a question."

I've found the main problem with buying from Europe is the cost of sending money, especially to Germany. I think paypal has eased that, though I haven't used it yet for that purpose.

I think you're right in both points.
I sold a 3.5/28 to Poland once (no Euroland) and agreed to being paid by a mailed (normal snail mail) check in US$. I had to pay 16$ to have the money on my account. I would sell in Euroland now myself but probably only to list members in the USA or elsewhere, and would (and have already) always try to find a friend with a $ account to avoid really complicated money travel.
But then - there's nothing I'd sell at the moment :)

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,