Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:57:47 -1000
I've had the C5050Z since it came out last year and it shoots best when
I leave it on default.
The only thing I'm missing is a tripod secure screw on one side and two
of the little rubber feel that can be easily sheared off on it's bass.
I have a zoom lens and wide Olympus for the C5050Z that help in a pinch.
XDan

Another possibility for me is to see if the 300D puts downward pressure
on prosumer DCs and pick up a Nik*n 5700, S*ny DSC-828 (8mp,
28-200/2-2.8) or some such to supplement the OMs and wait for the DSLR
market to mature some more. The C-5050 doesn't have enough zoom range
for me.

Moose