Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:43:01 -0500
Green cast, huh?  I wonder if you could "fix" it like Dolby did with tape hiss.
 He boosted the highs (greens) to separate them from
the rest of the image during recording.  On playback, the Dolby chip reduces
the highs (greens), pushing the noise (ha!) down with
it.

It can't be as simple as applying a 10cc Green gel or someone would have done
it by now.

All the best,
Lama

Stephen Scharf