[OM] Re: Lots of OM photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Lots of OM photos
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 21:41:00 -0400
That's it. I might have cropped closer to the handrail, but I like things
coming close to the edge of the frame and not everyone agrees with me. It
looks good. Now the girders have less "weight" and frame the image on the
left, keeping the eye in.

BTW, just read the account of the Iceland trip on your website. Great photos
and narrative. I'd love to go there but I'd have to sell both my kidneys.

Andrew