[OM] Re: Porcupines write up

Subject: [OM] Re: Porcupines write up
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:11:38 -0400
Thanks for the memories!  We went there for our honeymoon about 26 years
ago.  The wave sequence reminds me of the night we spent in a tent at the
campground about 50 ft (15 m) from Lake Superior.  A storm came up during
the night and the water was crashing on the rocks.  It felt like they were
going to come right into the tent.  We did the obligitory swim too.  You
described the result quite well!

gregg