[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:14:07 +0300 (EEST)
If for some reason you need to connect the T32
> to the
> hot shoe on the OM-4 there is T. Shoe Cord which slides into the hot
> shoe on
> one end and has a regular TTL connector on the other that goes to the
> T32.

Thanks for very fast answers!

Do you mean TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6 as presented in here (in the middle of the
photo):
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_cords_t.htm

I would just like to protect the TTL plug in my OM4Ti-body (and the cap of the
plug from missing) and that is why I presented my question in the first place.

I just bought some TTL Auto Cords (2m and 0.3m) and I got 2 pieces of TTL Auto
Cord F0.6m, but since I don't own F280 I don't need them... Wish that they had
been T0.6 instead :-(

Olli