[OM] Re: Thoughts on IS - and a Confession.(OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Thoughts on IS - and a Confession.(OT)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:52:21 -0700
I got my D100 just a few months before the D70 came out and I am quite
envious of some of its features and its kit lens. The 24-85/3.5-4.5 is
quite nice, but the the wider angle of the 18-70 would have been great.
I may get it for that bit of extra stretch. The 70-200VR was great on
my Alaska trip for all those pix from moving trains, boats, bush planes
and helicopters. Very cool lens, but large and heavy. Haven't used the
12-24 a lot yet.

Will wait for the D200.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, CA