[OM] Re: What's missing?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's missing?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:56:43 -0400
I think I mentioned Orton technique during a discussion of the fabled 100 silver
nose, that perhaps there was a sharp component and a soft component.
You can mimic the technique with PS. The Orton technique may not stand
up to the Mode-O wall test, as Andrew comments. In my mind, there is
nothing quite like a simply good photograph.

Wayne