[OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:20:53 +0000
That should solve the cold battery problem.

One other advantage to the M.18V/10m relay cord/MD2 combination besides having
the business end and batteries in where it's cozy is that you may, if the need
arises, switch from "single" to "sequence" without venturing out and scaring
off the subject creatures.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from