[OM] Re: Shooting for hire

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting for hire
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:53:34 +0000
We don't get that sort of stuff down here.  I think it's not allowed.  I'm
pretty sure the current guv'mint believes that letting us watch anything more
intellectually challenging than Fox News, "Fear Factor" and "Wife Swap" will
make us all go crazy, take to the streets and demand our country back.

There's a bass player?  Does they let him back in the water when he's through?

Oh, never mind.  I'm a fisherman, not a musician.  Got confused there.  :-)

My wife, though, played bass with a local band last night for a set or two.
She plays piano, guitar and banjo, but it was her first time on bass.  I hope
she doesn't decide she's ready for a career change.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --