[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:19:57 -0500
Yep...I neglected that little bit of info. I think SONY needs to bring
out the PS3 rather quickly. Maybe the PSP will help to revive lackluster
sales. I tell you one thing.....PS2 vs. the XBOX.....PS2 (IMHO) is still
better. I purchased Grand Turismo 4 the other day and it is just
breathtaking. Even more-so with a steering wheel. I am not big on video
games any longer, however this is worth every penny.

- Ali