[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip- !! modest proposal !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip- !! modest proposal !!
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:55:32 +0100
on 21-03-2005 20:42, Winsor Crosby wrote:

> After taking your pictures, why not just send an email to the next
> person on the list to begin their picture set? It would accomplish the
> same thing without the shipping headaches. You get the day in the life
> and you get the sequence.  Or don't I get it?
>
> Winsor
> Long Beach, California, USA

Winsor,

I like your idea very much. Especially seen in the perspective of a world
where there is already so much consumption and spilling. Would it be an idea
to mail the picture to the next person, and the next one being inspired by
this produces another one, etc.. etc.., more like an international stream of
conscience? It is a bit like the summer and winter exchanges, but we could
follow the results online.

(I really like this idea)

Iwert.