[OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:06:52 -0400
I had a "raging" discussion with my best friend last night, who is
visiting from T.O.  He is a digital/S2 shooter, and had extreme
frustration with film, and claims that his digital shots are all
technically superior to anything he can get from a scan of any of his
film shots.  I doubt that he has seen a top-notch scan from his negs,
but that is immaterial.  The fact is, he is much happier and much more
succesful with digital.

But when he picked up my OM-1n and looked through the viewfinder, he did
make gurgly noises about the viewfinder.   :-D

Earl