[OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, digital. Bah, humbug!
From: foefam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:40:05 -0600
>I feel much better now that it's all clear to me and I understand why I'm
>doing what I'm doing.

It's nice to know someone has found some peace. I keep trying to go
digital, to no avail. A couple of years ago I was sold on the N*kon D100,
and ended up with an OM-1 (and -2S and lenses and lots of other stuff).
Last summer it was going to be the C*non 20D, and that inexplicably morphed
into an old P*ntax 645 medium format and a couple of lenses.

Last week I was set to buy a P*ntax *ist DS, convinced that it was the
ideal digital OM replacement. What should pop up in my local camera store's
used counter but a near mint OM 4ti for half the price.

I think there's some writing on the wall that I'm missing... maybe I just
like the satisfying click the back of a film camera makes after loading a
new roll.
Mark