[OM] F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly

Subject: [OM] F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:36:08 +0200
I had a bit of an incident today when walking past a seat the camera
strap looped around it and wrenched it out of my hand, fortunately it
was only a foot drop, and the only damage to the 3ti was scratching to
the plastic on the viewfinder housing where the eyecup fits. Killed any
slight ideas I had of selling it and buying a 4ti and E-1 as its no
longer mint.

The even worse news is that the F280 was attached and it came away from
the base. I managed to find the six pins and springs but I will need to
take the base off to put it back together, has anyone instructions on
taking this apart. There are four screws which hold the base part to the
flash, I just wonder how the contacts are made to the pins.

Thanks