[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 23:20:51 +0000
Sorry, Darin.  Considering that I'm hoarding a pair of Shoe 4's that I may
never use, there's not much chance of getting me to turn loose of the T8, T10,
or T28, all of which I use often.  I spent some time this afternoon in the
workshop cobbling together an apparatus to allow me to attach the T28 twins to
my MamaMamiya RB67 lenses.  There's no hope of fitting the ring flashes,
though, because all the Mamiya-Sekor lenses have 77mm filter rings.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --