[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:55:23 -0600
Not so much.

The "ize" ending is a Greek method of making nouns into verbal forms.
If you are happy transliterating the Greek zeta (from which you get
your beloved "zed") as an "s," you are welcome to bastardize
accordingly.  Nothing to do with Latin, I don't think.

You're right about the paucity of grammar threads.  All this boring
camera stuff...

Joel W.