[OM] Re: 8mm zuiko fisheye sample pictures on E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: 8mm zuiko fisheye sample pictures on E-1
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:43:55 +1100

> should I keep it and live with it and its fungal tenants , or try the
> ebay claims procedure to see what happens.

I have just gone through the e... claims procedure for an item I "won" about
4 months ago !  I got a full refund for the item (less the $AU25 e...
processing fee) and also got to keep the item.  Not sure what I'll do with
the POS but it's probably worth keeping for spares or perhaps a sacrificial
offering to the gods of e... !

...Wayne