[OM] Re: Not bargain prices but new or ex-demo OM equipment for the weal

Subject: [OM] Re: Not bargain prices but new or ex-demo OM equipment for the wealthy
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:47:55 +0100
I had a postal leaflet which is maybe more upto date - I didnt fully
check the link on the web against it just a few of the prices, and
assumed it was the same - I was being lazy and it looked the same to me
at a quick glance.
Listed on the sheet are
2.8/24 3.5/28 1.8/50 2.8/180 6.5/600 11.0/1000 4,0/75-150 2.8/35 shift
4.5/135 macro(without shade) tamron SP2.8/300
2xa convertor, auto macro 65-116 also listed are a universal bellows (
1190 euros with hasselblad mentioned) and a novoflex auto bellows  with
Noflexar 4.0/105 (595 euros)

the prices can be bettered on ebay but these will have a twelve month
warranty.  It is the only place I know of however that still has a good
selection of new OM stuff - the 3ti is less than I paid for mine 8 years
ago (but glad I didn't wait that long ;-) )

no connection apart from buying my 180F2 from there - which had to be
returned under warrenty because the grease had dried up but was all
handled okay and has been fine since.

Ian