[OM] Re: Not bargain prices but new or ex-demo OM equipment for the weal

Subject: [OM] Re: Not bargain prices but new or ex-demo OM equipment for the wealthy
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:07:49 -0200
Can't catch if this is not a subtle English joke, Simon.

:^)

Not long ago, bought the tube for usd 50, it needed the tripod mount which
bought to John for about usd 35. Recently, and still in process, has landed
here a 135/4.5. This couldn't have happened with success if someone of our
listees had not helped at critical instances. Price ~usd 356 w/hood and all.

"Certainly not a fang, but...."

Fernando.