[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:11:54 +1100
There was a character in Australia who managed to avoid paying tax of
any kind by that technique. Everytime the department made a demand,
he responded with a complex but reasonable question. He kept it going
for long enough to die rich. Respond to every demand with an involved
but open question - years of harmless fun.
AndrewF