[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:35:01 -0800
I think the first time I saw any of his ads he was using Negresco(?).
Several people on the list posted keep clear messages. When he changed his
ID to emanuale(?), he was promptly re-identified. I didn't ever catch the
fookyue ID (thanks for posting it). Has any list member bought anything from
him in the last 3 years? I think the camer$ has been his longest running ID.

I don't intend on being one of his buyers ... I think his reputation has
limited his success in the OM market. I haven't noticed if he is still using
such classic descriptions as "Mint, Like New, it even works".

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

Jeff, I think your inclusion of camera$ is misplaced, because that seller
(and his numerous alter ego userids) is in a very different class, I
believe.  The others may buy low, get imaginative with the descriptiosn and
sell high, but at least they are selling good stuff.  I don't think you can
say the same of camera$ - hard to be sure since all his sales are now
private - but take the implicit advice in one of his previous userids
"fookyue" and steer well clear, because if you don't he will surely do what
he promises in his userid.

--
Piers