[OM] OM sort of

Subject: [OM] OM sort of
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:12:23 +1300
Hi all,

Some times I can't help myself.  Prices are getting ridiculous for some nice
glass.

On trademe there was a Tokina RMC 135/2.8 with a starting price of $15 NZ.

For those stateside, that's about $10. No photo, so I asked a few questions.

I didn't really want it as I have a Zuiko 135/3.5. So I didn't bid, and neither
did
anybody else.

As is usual on trademe, those who have shown a written interest sometimes
are offered a second bite at the cherry when the auction is over.  He offered
it
to me for the original $15, $5 postage.  So I bit.

It seems like a very nice lens and when the glass is cleaned up a little, will
seem like new. Seems sharp enough.  $15 !!!

Brian