[OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 15:53:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2006 2:31:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Regardless, It would be great to have some of you sign up as
we  could do with a few more Oly and film fans in general, and it's a
very  friendly forum ;).

You speak the truth about it being a friendly place to hang out.   There are
others sites, which remain un-named, that do not have that  reputation.  Photo
Camel is worth a visit.  Another one worth a plug  is the f295 site for
pinhole images.  These are cut from similar bolts of  cloth.

Anyway, gratuitous plug over with, here are a few random  examples:

90mm + extension tube on an  E-1
http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,2263.msg16096.html#msg16096
http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,3829.msg26417.html#msg26417
(not entirely sure if the tube was used on this one...)
_http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,4286.msg29630.html#msg29630_
(http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,4286.msg29630.html#msg29630)

Hmm, I would say these answer the question about the use of "old" Tamron SP
lenses on the e-1 or e series cameras.  Guess it also answers it for other
cameras.  Bill Barber