[OM] Re: New photo essay posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New photo essay posted
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:34:32 -0400
At 12:13 PM 5/25/2006, I wrote:

>Here is my attempt at constructive criticism, which I do to help myself learn
>as much as anything. For me I think of magazines as the venue of comparison.

Please interpret my previous email as constructive. I realize the
shots were on family times. I think there is a real project here.
With so much stuff on the web these days, how can one make money
on books? The days of Walker Evens may be over. It may very likely
be that the value of the project is long term and not immediate.
If this were a project for income, it would probably never happen
unless there was some sponsor or magazine.

I'm curious how such a project would take shape. I think this list
appreciate's Ag's unique streams of consciousness better than the norm.

WayneS - whose-time-is-sucked-into-a-void-these-days