[OM] Ree: Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Ree: Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 02:37:23 -0400
Yes, the Rolls is just for show, and worth more than I paid for it as I
got it wholesale. The everyday car is a '66 Tbird, where even though it
uses as much gas as a large SUV, I will still use it because I only pay
$65 a year full insurance.

The cost of a new more fuel efficient boring plasticky cookie cutter
car, plus full normal car insurance, and expensive maintenence, is a bad
trade-off so far. The higher gas goes, the more Bush (and his family)
personally make, so who knows.

My bigger scare fuel-wise is home heating oil this winter.

Oh, and a visit to the GP? $150 US.

Larry