[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:57:30 -0500
When I joined the list it was run by someone at a university in Ohio, can't
remember who or which one.  After that it went (I think) to Giles in
Australia who then moved to Ireland with it, then to Shawn in Canada, and
most recently list mum duties are generously provided by Thomas, who is
mostly in France I think. If that's not in the right order or if I've left
any one out I plead senility..... I've been around long enough.

I too mostly lurk due to the combined demands of the day job, weekend
racing/photo outings and, can you believe it, a wife who thinks the lawn
should be mowed more than once a month!  (She thinks I'm gonna paint the
house too.)

Oh yeah, welcome to all the newbies!

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS