[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:01:45 -0700
I have been using SILKYPIX for over a year, I like the color (very close to
Olympus Viewer) and highlight recoverable ability (not exist in Olympus
RAW). It is also simple and portable.

On the other hand I never found any software that can provide better
resolution. All visual differences are due to sharpness effect and it can be
achieved with proper unsharp mask. I always disable sharpen during RAW
conversion and perform the sharpen with PS.

C.H.Ling