[OM] Re: A scary thought for Halloween

Subject: [OM] Re: A scary thought for Halloween
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:25:38 -0500
It's a hard-to-find item; the price isn't crazy....at least not now.

BTW, I don't see why you can't use a cobbled together adapter from a
generic 49-72 step up ring with a spacer behind though.

At least the seller isn't charging an arm and a leg for shipping, etc.

Interesting seller name: "scratch_sniff"

Skip