[OM] Re: Other lists and forums.

Subject: [OM] Re: Other lists and forums.
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:56:15 -0800
I don't stay on lists that aren't civil--life is too short. There's a
motorcycle-brand specific list based here in the Northwest (BMW GS) that I
find has much the same feel as this list. Most of the technical/what to buy
questions have long been answered, and it's now a big bunch of friends.

Thank goodness for lists like these, eh?

Rob in Seattle