[OM] Re: [OT] B&W film processing, computers, linux, basic : anyone inte

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] B&W film processing, computers, linux, basic : anyone interested ?
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:08:31 +0100
On 11/13/06, Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(...)

I made a post some days ago about krita ; it appears it has what gimp
> misses.

I'd give it a chance although it's designed to be well-integrated with KDE
and I'm a Gnome user... :)

Are you speaking of Claudio Bonavolta, by any chance ? I talked to him on
> fr.rec.photo.labo and he pointed me to his software at
> http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/fr/photo/darktools.htm ; now, that's a
> serious
> piece of work. But he has a serious piece of darkroom too !!
> http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/en/photo/mylab.htm

Nope, but thanks for the link. His darkroom is what any decent :) darkroom
should be!  IMPRESSIVE, to say the least!!! :O

It seems that the PC photo timer is not available anymore on my friend's
site: I'll drop him an e-mail and see if it has a downloadable copy
somewhere so you could check what he did. Conceptually it seems to do the
same things as your timer.

It runs on my laptop, and I find it comfortable enough. And a Palm is so
> 90's ;-þ

You're right. I was a li'l bit on the conservative side! :)

Thank you again for your support. As soon as I've got a feature-complete
> release, I'll mail you, if you don't mind, mostly for translations (and
> more
> if you feel like to). It's easy to translate in gambas, there's absolutely
> no
> programmation involved, and it's really nice for users ; I've already got
> french, en_us, and spanish.

OK, here I am.

Ciao!

Fabio