[OM] Re: Approaching demise of P&S?

Subject: [OM] Re: Approaching demise of P&S?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:16:00 -0400
Marc L from Oz added the "l" to the "htm" and now it works.

Seeing that lake front water fountain from Lugano was a +34 year instant
memory.

Perhaps the photographer stayed at or rested up at the Hotel Bergerhof in
Lugano which is where my school party stayed back in August 1963 ........
that photo was just an amazing throw back memory; wow!

jh