[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:16:07 -0800
Paul Martinez wrote:
> I'm at work today and don't have time to take requests, but I do have two
> other pics on file that shows where the pic was taken from in the Coit Tower
> (with the excellent Tamron 14/2.8).
>
> This is what you see after walking up the steps:
> http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit1.jpg
>
> Approaching the windows, you can see the windows have locks on them :)
> http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit2.jpg
>
> The the final picture I posted taken with the Tamron 35-80:
> http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit3.jpg

You remind me of yet another place close to home that I haven't visited
for a very long time.

Nice shot of SF, but suffering from a hazy day. That is largely
correctable
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/PMartinez/sf_coit3.htm>.

By the way, there are sensor spots in the top right. :-(

Moose