[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:33:20 -0800 (PST)
> Hooker Chem (now Occidental) was responsible for Love
> Canal.

And White Lake (Montague/Whitehall Michigan), amongst every other
location they ever were located.  Some companies' execs should be
forced to drink their own chemicals.

In the case of the Michigan location, the two people that "blew the
whistle" on the chemical dumping were fired and blacklisted in the
chemical industry.  Both were close friends of our family and we saw
their careers and lives destroyed by a vindictive company bent on
making examples of them.

AG

Get your own web address.