[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:03:06 -0000
Hi Everyone,

day shop, and was tempted.  If it was a SanDisk I would have jumped on
it.  Chris - let me know how it performs !

On a related note, I don't believe the current low prices will last.
Reason being that I have it on good authority that one of the biggest
(if not the biggest) single manufacturer of the Flash Memory chips that
go in these devices (CF cards, USB sticks, etc.) is pulling out of the
market completely in the near future.  Seems they can't make a profit at
it and be competitive at the moment.

Of course, I could be wrong.  Thought I'd share that little nugget of
info here though, as if true it could affect most of us.

Regards,

Jon