[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:11:22 -0800
I don't know. It seems to me that the people who reject all the
science about global warming also reject the science that the earth
is more than 6000 years old.

As for population, criticizing the the exact rate prediction while
watching the number reach 6 billion really seems to be the
controversial part.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA