[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:59:18 -0700
Many of the comments/arguments these gentlemen have are addressed in the
last IPCC report.  But of course we don't know everything, this is a
question of best available and accepted knowledge at any given time.

This reminds me of Project Steve http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/steve/
(sorry, could not resist...)