[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:48:25 -0800
I agree. Those who think Gore's presentation was controversial have
not been paying attention. It was just all pulled together in one
place and became powerfully persuasive. The nice part of it was that
it was calm, provided evidence and was rational, unlike the
criticisms which do not address any of the arguments  and just attack.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA