[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:32:44 -0800
Johann, Positive feedback and rubber stamping someone isn't the same thing.
You may not choose what I would but it's "I don't understand why you want
this. Can you tell me what you are wanting to do? I understand now. This is
how it worked for me." Those statements are not negative responses. They are
positive in tone and don't have the unstated statement of "how dumb can this
guy be." Rubberstamping is a negative thing because you don't give support
to the person's need. Which is honest direction without disrespect.

Allen