[OM] Re: Mini Macro questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Mini Macro questions
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:43:50 -0700

Jeff,

Thanks for the offer of the lens, very kind of you.

Sorry my friends, I've been swamped and am days behind in mails, I've only
seen a few, I will get to the others and do appreciate the replies.

I do have a 50 mm 1.9 Yashica, with aperture and just bought a 50 mm Zuiko
1.4, used of course, in hopes that the next time I go to the aquarium I
don't spend an evening throwing out pictures. Of course a wider angle would
have helped too as I could have leaned against the glass or something.

I have an EX 25 on the way and am still watching for a 65-116, though that
is going to be hard on the empty wallet, so I['m working on filling the
wallet again.

What do you call a E-Bay Junkie Zuikoholic?

Broke, with a smile.

I've grid of three old cameras, now for the lenses that I don't use as I've
got better stuff.

Hard to believe, I actually bought something (really cheap) that was worse
then the Seimar, always 'unsharp', but it was an OM mount. Packaged in one
deal I just got is a Vivitar zoom 200 which will make that 80-200 Hanimex
useful for a boat anchor, or for someone else that needs basic lens
practice.