[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modeling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modeling lights
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:53:34 -0700
I bought a 6.4 volt 5 amp supply from
http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/r2031.html
($15 USD)
>From the FAQ page, they do ship outside the US.  You will have to chop off the
end of the DC cable and make a Y cable with the plugs to go into the T28 heads.

I do have an AC Adapter 3, and it's a little disconcerting to hear that it might
go up in flames on me.  I can tell you that the output of the modeling lights
significantly dims when the Power Control head is turned on.  This is the case
on my T8 as well.  Maybe it's just my Adapter, maybe it's all of them produced.
Maybe the lights dim just before it catches fire?

Jay - The light at then end of the tunnel was a T8, maybe a T10.  It was so
quick I couldn't tell.

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets