[OM] Re: Bridge explanation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bridge explanation
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:05:14 +1000
Ah but you'd miss the sheer, unalloyed joy of running clean over a
Hyundai in a Range Rover (fitted with a Chev V8, a Ford box and a
lifter kit if you're really determined) and picking the bits out of
the tyre treads later.
Still there was a bloke down the road who has a collection of real
tanks (A Sherman or two and some other stuff) so I still have
something to lust after in the way of serious transport.
Now the proper way to cross a ford or spillway is in something small,
low and fast to see if you can get it to aquaplane...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx