[OM] Re: [OT] TCE and cancer, was: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] TCE and cancer, was: cleaning negatives
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:30:57 -0700
What you must keep in mind is that showing causal relationships is among the
hardest things to do.  Just look at the tobacco industry and how they have
managed to save themselves over the last decades.  But all organic solvents
are something to be very careful with - we are organic after all (still...!)