[OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:17:33 +0200
First, thanks to all who offered help in buying some rolls of Velvia,
I managed with Piers to have some in time for my trip to Norway.

I should have elaborated better my question for the replacement film,
in the past I tryed E100VS, and found it grainy and with colors not
completely of my taste. Provia also is too blue, but I never tryed
Velvia 100.

As, for who asked where I will be in Norway, I really don't know.
I was there already twice (1993 and 2001), so I know what to expect,
I only have tickets for the ferry, and I want to stop a couple of
days to my oncle who lives in the south of Sweden. Some ideas include
mountains in the centre (Rondane, Jotunheimen, Dovrefiell), Bergen,
and maybe a short trip to the nord (Lofoten) to see the midnight sun.

Ralf Loi